ECWS Fall ID Clinic
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status||Ages||Grades|
|Elizabethtown, PA||Sep 17, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.||13 to 18||9th to 12th|
**Price includes credit card processing fee
Summer ID Clinic
|September 17th, 2017|
Who: Grades 9-12
Location: Quad Practice Field
- Technical, tactical, & small sided training with E-town Head Coach Amy Hough, Assistant Coaches Ashley Chilcoat, Jamie Kuntz, & Brendan Mahon, and members of ECWS.
- Use of Elizabethtown Women's Soccer grass training field for an afternoon of soccer, foot skils and fun.
- Soccer-specific speed training session to start off the day and give you a look at an ECWS speed workout
- Elizabethtown College Soccer T-Shirt!
- Lunch will be provided
Who should attend:
- The clinic is geared toward experienced female soccer players in grade 9-12.
What to bring:
- Soccer clothes
- water bottle