Winter ID Camp | January 14th & 15th
Winter ID Camp
|Winter ID Camp|
Grades: 8th - 12th & JUCO
Check-In: Loyd Athletic Center
Session 1: Jan 14th (9am-8pm), Jan 15th (9am-11:30am)
Limit: 60 Field Players & 8 Goalkeepers
$245 is refundable up to 1 week prior to the start of camp.
Questions or additional information:
Please contact Mat Cosgriff at (214) 336-3205 or email@example.com
- All camp balances are due one week prior to the start of camp.
- Refunds will be issued, up to the $50 nonrefundable deposit, as long as they are requested one week prior to the start of camp.
- This is not a residential camp. All overnight accommodations are the responsibility of participants. Please let us know if you need some hotel recommendations.
- Lunch & dinner are NOT included in the cost of camp. Campers will have time to get lunch at one of the many options around campus. We will provide a snack during the afternoon break and recruiting talk.
Packing For Camp
- Bring enough soccer gear to participate in four training sessions/games.
- Bring indoor soccer flats or running shoes
- Sessions will be outside. Please check weather before packing.
- Leave your soccer balls at home. Balls will be supplied for training.
- Water will be available but an additional water bottle is recommend.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by Southern Methodist University are open to any
and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender,or number restrictions as specified by each camp.