GVSU Throws Series | November
Grand Valley State Track & Field Camps
GVSU Throws Series
Check-In: 6:45 PM - 7:00 PM
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: $30 per day; 4 Sessions for $100; All 13 Sessions for $320
Location: GVSU Outdoor Track Complex when whether permits;
Kelly Family Sports Center otherwise.
Limited Spots Available: First Come, First Serve.
Coaches welcome to register as well.
November 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- Access to GVSU Throwing Facility and Equipment
- Individual Skill Instructions from GVSU Coach Denard and other GVSU Volunteer Coaches: NCAA Champion Darien Thornton, Olympian Alex Rose and World Championship Competitor Dani Bunch
- *Coaches availability varies* contact Coach Denard directly to see who will be coaching each session.
- Learn How to train at the highest level.
- Learn Elite Technique, Drills and Exercises for throwing and lifting.
- Instruction in Shot Put, Discus and Hammer/Weight
What To Bring: Throwing Implements, Throwing Shoes, Towel, Water Bottle, Snacks, Note Book, Pen, Pencil, Camera/Phone to Record Technique