Junior High & Senior High Camp
Lyon College Girls Basketball Camps
Junior High & Senior High Camp | 2017
There will be individual instruction on fundamentals of shooting, ball handling, rebounding, and individual offense and defensive skills. A full schedule of lectures, demonstrations and practice sessions have been planned for each day. Each night, campers get to game-type experience with full scrimmages.
June 4th - 7th
Entering Grades: 7th - 12th
Check-In: 5-6 pm, June 4th
Check-Out: 12:00 pm, June 7th
Cost: $250 for Resident
$200 for Commuter With Meals
$150 for Commuter Without Meals
The Lyon College basketball camps will be under the direction of the women’s basketball staff. Assisting in the 2017 camps will be some of the state’s top high school coaches and Lyon College basketball players. Scots’ Head Coach Tracy Stewart-Lange and Assistant coach Julie Church will direct the all of the girls camps
- Knowledgeable Coaching staff
- Great Coach/Player Ratio
- Development of Individual
- Emphasis on Team Attitude
- Roommate requests during registration
- Camp Ball
- Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Insurance
- After Camp Activities
Recreation, Housing, and Meals
- High-Quality, buffet-style, all-you-can-eat meals are served in our dining hall on campus. Other than Lyon College’s basketball instruction, the meals have been one of the most highly praised features of the camp.
- Becknell Physical Education Building houses two full basketball courts and two auxiliary gyms for recreation. We have a new game room that has full size pool, air hockey, and ping pong tables.
- Resident campers will live in fully air-conditioned dormitories. Only the first 85 applicants may live on campus.
- Roommates can be requested during registration.
The best medical clinics and hospitals are available for emergency use in Batesville. A trainer is scheduled to attend most of the camp activities during the week.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Lyon College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed or religion, sex national and ethnic origin, age, physical or mental handicap in the administration of its educational admission, student aid, athletic and other college policies and programs, nor in the employment of its faculty and staff.