High School Overnight Camp
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status||Grades|
|Chadron, NE||Jul 1, 2017 to Jul 2, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.||9th to 12th|
|2017 HIGH SCHOOL OVERNIGHT CAMP|
Live the College Basketball Experience at Chadron State College. Days are filled with skill development, competitive games and game analysis. Shooting competitions and 3 on 3 championships are also included. Campers will also receive film and notes sessions. These camp sessions are open to high school basketball players that are seeking more competitive sessions of basketball.
|July 1st - 2nd|
Boys Entering Grades: 9th - 12th
Check-In: 12:00 - 1:00 PM, Day 1 at High Rise Hall
Check-Out: 5:00 PM, Day 2 at High Rise Hall
Overnight: $100 | Includes Meals & T-Shirt
Commuter: $85 | Includes Meals & T-Shirt
Check-In Location: High Rise Residence Hall
- The residence halls will be supervised at all times by the camp staff and the residence hall directors.
- Each camper should bring his own bedding or sleeping bag. The residence halls are air-conditioned.
- In addition, there will be the use of the Student Center and the snack bar located in the dormitory.
- The camp fee includes the use of the facilities, basketball instruction, a camp T-shirt, and three meals a day for all resident campers.
Camp Also Includes:
- Optional extra individual / small group morning sessions.
- Explanation of NCAA academic requirements needed for eligibility and a college prep meeting and a optional campus tour.
What To Bring: Aside from personal items, each camper should bring the following: plenty of socks, gym shorts, shirts, shoes, towels, and a little extra spending money for snacks and items at the camp store.
- Commuter Campers: Don’t forget your own bedding or sleeping bag, and pillow.
- Overnight Campers: Each camper should bring a pillow and bedding or sleeping bag.
Housing & Meals:
Overnight Campers: Overnight campers will be housed in an air-conditioned campus residence hall and will be supervised at all times by the camp staff and the residence hall directors.
Food will be provided by CSC Dining Services and served in the Student Center. All meals are included in the cost. In addition, there will be the use of the Student Center activity area and the snack bar located in the residence hall.
- Commuter Campers: Lunch and dinner are included in this price.
- 1:00 - 5:00 PM → Instruction
- 6:00 - 10:00 PM → Instruction
- 8:30 AM - Noon → Instruction
- 1:00 - 4:00 PM → Instruction
Contact: Houston Reed | firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 308-432-6348