Claude Shields Basketball Camp
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status||Ages||Grades|
|Raleigh, NC||Jul 31, 2017 to Aug 3, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.||6 to 15||K to 10th|
2017 Claude Shields Basketball Camp
We are excited to announce the dates for the 3rd annual Claude Shields Basketball Camp held at William Peace University! This July, come join our team for a week. There’s no better way to get your game ready for next season!
This summer, boys and girls, ages 6-15 have the opportunity to be a part of Claude Shields Basketball Camp at William Peace University. We are committed to helping each camper have fun, get better, and work hard.
Over the course of the week, each camper will be individually instructed by members of the WPU coaching staff and players. We believe that 1 on 1 instruction is the most important key to improvement! We cap our registration so make sure you take the opportunity to register now!
Campers will be able to improve their games through competition, both team and individual. They will be instructed on the fundamentals of how to play offense, including shooting, passing, footwork and individual offensive moves. On the defensive end, they will have the opportunity to learn how to defend 1 on 1 and how that fits into an overall team defensive scheme.
Most importantly, campers will be exposed to high-quality instruction centered on making the camp experience as fun as possible! We would love for you to join us this summer!!
Sign up now, space is limited!
July 31st - August 3rd
Who: Boys & Girls Ages 6 - 15
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Cost: $200 If Registered By June 8th
$250 If Registered After June 8th
$275 for Early Drop Off (8:15 AM) & Late Pick-Up (4:00 PM)
LUNCH & CAMP T-SHIRT PROVIDED
SIBLING DISCOUNT CODE: WPUSIB2017
Enter code in your cart at check out to receive $50 off each sibling. (NOTE: 2 or more members of the same family must be added to the cart for code to apply).
LOCATION: Hermann Athletic Center on the campus of William Peace University
- Have fun, work hard, make every possession count and play to win!
- For each camper to receive 1 on 1 individual attention that is catered to help their game!
- For each camper to have an awesome experience learning the game of basketball
- Learn ways to be able to take what they learned home for continued improvement
- Week-long competition to challenge campers to implement what they have learned
Come be a part of the William Peace University basketball program for a week. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
WHILE AT CAMP YOU WILL…
- Learn from current college coaches and players
- Compete in two games per day
- Participate in free throw shooting, 3 point shooting and hot shot contests
- Watch daily clinics on different aspects of the game
- Have fun!
QUESTIONS: If you would like to register by check, or have any questions, please contact Coach Shields at email@example.com.