The Kicking Academy is for male and female long snappers, punters & kickers who will be entering grades 7th-12th in the Fall 2018*.
The Kicking Academy is a one day camp where campers will receive instruction from Auburn University coaches and current players.
Check-In will be at the New Indoor Practice Facility located at 392 South Donahue Drive. Practices will take place at the Athletics Complex practice fields.
Check-In will be on June 13th at 8:00am Central, and camp will conclude at 4:30pm Central.
What To Bring
- Front & Back Copy of Your Insurance Card
- A copy of the camper’s physical completed within one year of the start of camp. (School physicals will suffice)
- Tennis Shoes
- Kicking Shoes
- Football Holder - Write your name on it
- Kicking Block - Write your name on it
- Kicking Tee - Write your name on it
- 2 or More Footballs - Write your name on it
- Sun Screen
- Personal Towels
- No Helmet or Shoulder Pads
- Parents may attend all camp sessions
- Seating will not be provided
- You may bring your own chair as long as you are a safe distance away from the field
- Campers will have a choice of ham or turkey subway sandwich, chips & cookie
- No lunch will be provided for parents
- We will provide water and gatorade for all campers
Auburn Football Camps will not provide overnight lodging for campers. Out-of-town campers will be responsible for reserving their own accommodations. For more information on local hotels, (www.aotourism.com/Accommodations/)
All requests for a refund must be made via e-mail to the camp director, Brett Whiteside, at email@example.com. A 50% refund will be given up to two weeks prior to the start of camp. No refunds will be given within two weeks of the start of camp. A full refund will be issued with a doctor’s note submitted prior to the start of camp. Refunds will be processed 2-4 weeks after all documentation is submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions you may have concerning the camp, please email Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at email@example.com.
*The camp is also open to junior college athletes meeting NCAA requirements. If you have a question as to whether or not you meet NCAA requirements, contact Brett Whiteside, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Junior College athletes should not register using this online system.
|All camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/ or gender).|