Team Camp #1
Grand Valley State Women's Basketball Camp
Come bring and play with your high school team, open to Varsity, JV, and Freshmen teams. Teams are invited to stay overnight in GVSU dormitories or commute in each day. Meal plans are available for both commuters and overnight campers. Laker players will stay in the dorms with campers accompanying them to and from the Cafeteria and Arena. Coaches stay in separate dormitories on other side of campus.
Teams are guaranteed 10 games plus a double elimination tournament on the last day of camp, games are officiated by registered officials. Skill sessions will be offered during all 3 days of camp to individual teams by a member of the GVSU Coaching staff or a certified personal basketball trainer
- Sudden Death Tournament
- Skill Sessions with GVSU Coaches or personal basketball trainer.
- Observe a mock Practice Session with the ’17-’18 Laker Squad
- Motivational and Coaching Seminar by Head Coach Mike Williams & Associate Head Coach Phil Sayers
- Each Camper will receive a Laker t-shirt
Rules & Regulations
- No Scooters, Rollerblades, or Bikes inside GVSU buildings
- No Air Conditioning units in the Dormitories
- Campers must be in the Dormitories by 10:30 PM curfew each night
- All you can eat, buffet style
- Meals can be modified for those Campers with allergies please contact Coach LaPrairie with any questions regarding the menu: email@example.com
Packing For Overnight Camp: Recommended that players bring either a sleeping bag, or a blanket and sheets, as well as a towel. Athletic apparel for each day, extra socks, a swimsuit, and spare contacts, and necessary medications. Spending money for the snack bar and campus store, and a fan for the dorms. GVSU is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
All camps are conducted at GVSU Fieldhouse Arena on the Allendale Campus
Complete Payment is due by the start of camp
There will be a full time athletic trainer available throughout the camp day.