Fala Bullock Camps
2017 Day Camp
Our goal is to give each participant an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the game and play in game-like situations.
Campers will be grouped according to age and ability. Our staff will work toward helping each camper realize the skills and commitment needed to be successful.
|June 19th - 22nd|
Ages: 6 - 13, Girls
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: $150 by June 1st
$175 after June 1st
(Drop off begins daily at 8:00am and camp ends promptly at 4:00pm)
A $10.00 discount will apply for the following
(Note that only one discount per camper can be applied by mail or in person only):
- Groups of 3 campers or more signing up together
- Military (Active, Retired, Reserve)
- Armstrong Faculty, Staff, or Student
- On-court instruction from Armstrong coaches and players
- Playing individual and team games daily
- Awards given in several categories
- Participants receive camp t-shirt
- Certified Athletic Trainer
Lunch is from 11:30am-1:30pm daily. Day camp attendees may purchase a lunch pass for the campus cafeteria (all-you-can-eat buffet style) for $8.30 per meal or bring their own lunches. A concession stand will be open, but only drinks and snacks will be available. Snack money can be used and should be kept safely in a daily envelope.
What to Bring:
- Please be sure to wear comfortable clothing that is basketball appropriate and dry socks
- Gym shoes only (no black-soled shoes)
- Do not wear jewelry
Location And Facilities:
Camps will be held at the Armstrong Sports Center (2 courts) and Armstrong Athletic Recreation Center (A.R.C. 1 court). All fa- cilities are air-conditioned and it is an approximate 3-minute walk between facilities.
Armstrong State University is ideally located 10 miles from downtown Savannah, GA, and approximately 20 miles from Tybee Island which features 25 miles of sandy beach.
Medical Release Forms
Each camper must have a signed Summer Camp Waiver (Emergency Medical Release Form) submitted prior to participation in the Camp. Request forms via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Amber Howell at (912) 344-2674.