Laker Elite Camp
Grand Valley State Women's Lacrosse Camp
2018 Laker Elite Camp
|June 20th - 22nd|
Girls Ages: 9 - 18
Overnight Camp: $495
Extended Day Camp: $415
Non-Refundable Deposit: $200 | Remaining Balance Due June 8th
Group Discounts Available: Group registrations must be done at the same time. Late additions will not be permitted.
- 2-5 Campers - 5% per Camper
- 6+ Campers - 10% per Camper
Additional Information: Camp runs Wednesday midday through Friday afternoon. Overnight camp includes the all instruction, meals and housing. Extended Day Camp runs from 9:00am-9:00pm and includes all instruction lunch and dinner.
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Age 9-18
- LOW Player to Coach Ratio
- Superior Instruction from College Coaches — Division I, II & III, NAIA & College Club Level
- One on one instruction from the #10 Ranked Team in Division II (Ranked 5th in NCAA North Region)
- Various camp prizes awarded
- Reversible mesh practice jersey
- Take-Home Individual Evaluation given at conclusion of camp
- Experiencing our gorgeous campus in Allendale, MI — 15 miles from Downtown Grand Rapids & Lake Michigan
- Use of our state of the art Laker Lacrosse Stadium & 4 Field Turf Recreation fields.
- Pristine Air-Conditioned Dorms — 2-4 per room — refrigerator included
- Prior to camp you will receive an email with a packing list, check-in information, medical authorization form & concussion forms. ALL forms must be properly sub-mitted for campers to participate. Check in is typically from 11:00am-12:30pm & Check out from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Campers must provide their own equipment including: stick, mouth guard, goggles, turf shoes/cleats and gloves. Goalies need to provide full gear. Goalies will be able to store gear at the field.
- All Overnight campers must provide bedding, bath linens, & toiletries. Packing list will be provided.
- Campers will provide their own breakfast for Tuesday/Wednesday.
- First Aid Providers will be present during all on –field camp activities.
- All campers are REQUIRED to abide by all camp rules and attend all camp sessions. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
Camp is open to any and all participants; limited only by number and age.