UW-Stout Baseball Camps
February 4th, 11th, 17th & 24th
Grades: 9th - 12th
Time: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Cost: $120 For All 4 Weeks
Location: Multi-Purpose Room (MPR) in the Sports & Fitness Center, on UW-Stout campus
- Each Player should bring tennis shoes, workout gear, and glove.
- Focused on the finer points of pitching.
- Each session will be instructed similarly to what UW-Stout players are being taught at practice.
- The Academy will be progressive, adding new aspects of pitching each week.
Pitchers will work closely with the Blue Devil Staff and current players.
- The pitching staff recently had the best Earned Run Average (ERA) in more than 10 years in 2015.
- They will be taught proper mechanics, off speed and grip development, functional pitching strength workouts, the mental aspect of pitching, and proper warm up and shoulder maintenance routines.
- The four week camp approach will allow for continuous development as well as allowing for increased skill retention by each player.