Labor Day Showcase Camp
2017 Labor Day Showcase Camp
Day will be divided into two sections: Morning Rotation and Afternoon Rotation - Each camper will participate in both segments.
- Running Evaluation: 60-Yard Dash, Home To 1st & Stolen Base Time
- Hitting Evaluation: BP Format on Plainsman’s Park - Video
- INF / OF / C: Professional Style Evaluation
- Pitcher Only (PO) Campers - Morning Rotation Optional
- Simulated games to show off camper’s skills with Auburn coaching staff present to evaluate.
- Lunch will be provided
Campers Must Have At Registration
- AU Camp Medical Form
- AU Camp Waiver Form
- Copy of Insurance Card (Front & Back)
A full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee will be sent only to those requesting such refund in writing at least one week prior to camp. If within one week of the start of camp, with a written request, a refund minus $100.00 deposit will be issued. No refund will be given if a written request is not received prior to the start of camp. During the week of camp, a per day pro-rated refund may be given if the camper has to leave camp early due to injury or illness. Your online payment fee is non-refundable.
Auburn Tigers Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).