Kids Summer Classes | Week A
TSS Youth Sailing, Inc.
2017 Summer Classes for youth, ages 7 to 17
Don't miss the boat! Sign up for Youth Summer Classes!
School ends May 26, 2017, and resumes Aug. 10, 2017.
Schedule for 2017 classes
|June 12 - 16|
Kids Summer Classes
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
WEEK A - JUNE 12 -16, 2017
- Summer classes are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm with 1/2 hour for lunch - Child Brings Lunch and Snacks.
- Swim shoes are required. No flip-flops or open-toed shoes.
- Every sailor must wear a PFD (personal flotation device). PFDs used by jet skiers are recommended, as they are not bulky. To test for proper fit, strap or zip, then sit down. A PFD for sailing should not "ride up" on the shoulders.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, towel, and plenty of liquids to drink. Soft drinks are not recommended.
- Wear clothes or bathing suit you plan on sailing in. Bring an extra set of dry clothes.
- In the morning on the first day of class, there are forms to submit, so please allow extra time.
- We rarely cancel class for weather reasons. Sailing lessons can go on shoreside.