WAITING LIST | High Performance Camp | Suggested Levels 8-Elite
|Location||Event Date(s)||Grades||Register By|
|Lincoln, NE||Jul 14, 2017 to Jul 16, 2017||1st to 12th||Jul 13, 2017 11:59pm CST|
WAITING LIST | GYMNASTICS CAMPS
The camp is open to any girl between the age of 7 through 18, and is only limited to space availability. We admit any and all qualified applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion or ethnic origin.
COMMUTER CAMPERS: Commuters are to arrive at Mabel Lee Hall at 8:50 am daily. Commuters will eat lunch and dinner in the Dining Center (1120 N 14th St.) with the live-in campers.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMP: Our High Performance Camp is recommended for gymnasts competing level 8 through elite (USAG), ages 7-18 working on the skills listed below:
- Releases: jaeger, tkachev or overshoot to handstand.
- Dismounts: double back, double layout, full in or full out.
- Circle Skills: stalder, toe on - toe off.
- Flight Series: back handspring - layout, side aerial - back handspring, back handspring - back tuck.
- Acro Skills: side aerial, front flip, front aerial.
- Dismounts: round off full, 1½, or double full or other equivalent dismounts.
- Tsuk, hand front, round-off entry.
- Double Salto Pass: front layout-tuck, front pike-tuck, front tuck stepout.
- Back Tumbling: fulls and 1½.
The overnight camp includes 2 nights lodging in 1 of our university dorms and 3 meals per day. The commuter camp includes lunch and dinner.
The operator of this/these camp(s), Dan Kendig dba Kendig Enterprises, is a separate legal entity from the University of Nebraska, and it is not sponsored by or affiliated with the University of Nebraska.