Summer Swim Camp | Week 2
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status|
|Zionsville, IN||Jun 26, 2017 to Jun 29, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.|
2017 Summer Swim Camps
Summer is all about the POOL! Kids love the water and we want to foster that while learning and fine-tuning swimming skills. Most importantly, we will have FUN! Our camp counselors are varsity and/or college swimmers who will be dividing our campers into groups based on age/ability level. Each day, groups will focus on working on a different stroke (freestyle, backstroke, breast stroke, IM) as well as other water skills such as starts/turns, streamlining and racing. We will spend a little time out of the water for special guest speakers who will be joining us to talk to the kids about nutrition, first aid, and water safety as well as motivational speakers who will share their experiences and what to expect as an elite swimmer. Finally, we can’t be all work and no play! Campers will engage in pool free play, pool games, and outside playtime, weather permitting.
Make a splash this summer with this exciting new summer camp opportunity!
Sign up for one week or all three!
|June 26th - 29th|
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Campers need a swim suit, goggles, swim cap if they wish, a change of clothes/tennis shoes, and two towels. PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME-thank you!
- Please send your child with a packed lunch and a snack each day.
- Bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed days. Swim camp fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.