American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class: June 6th - 9th
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status|
|Zionsville, IN||Jun 6, 2017 to Jun 9, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.|
ZCS Aquatic Programs
2016 - 2017 American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class
Participants will become a certified in Lifeguarding, First Aid and CPR for two years.
- Swim 300 Yards
- Tread Water 2 Minutes Legs
- Complete a Timed Surface Dive Skill
- I certifiy that I will be over 15 years old by the end of class. I certify that I can to swim 300 yards freestyle or breaststroke.
- I certify I can tread water for 2 minutes.
- I certify that I can dive to a depth of 12 feet to retrieve a 10lb brick and bring it to the side.
American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class
This is a Blended learning class, a 7 hour online course must be started before the first day of in water skills class, it must be finished by the end of the in water class.
June 6th - 9th
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm