Swim Into Kindergarten: Session 5 @ SGE & BME
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status|
|Zionsville, IN||Apr 11, 2017 to May 9, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.|
2016-2017 Swim Into Kindergarten
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed classes.
- Swim class fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.
During swim classes, parents will be asked to watch from the
balcony overlooking the pools rather than on the deck.
- Please talk with your child about this so they know what to expect.
- Please bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Please remove street shoes before entering pool area.
- Be sure the student uses the bathroom before class, especially younger students that may need help.
Kindergarteners will be picked up by a yellow bus at their school at 2:30pm, arrive at the Zionsville Aquatic Center to change and receive a 30 minute swim lesson. Followed by free time and will be ready to be picked up at 4pm! We will have snack time is after swimming.
Water temperature is mid 80’s. Changing facilities are available.
Tuesdays - Stonegate & Boone Meadow Elementary
Apr. 11th, 18th, 25th,Limit 14 Students
May 2nd, 9th
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmCost: $125 for 5 Classes
Questions: Contact Lisa Brown | 317.733.4808 | email@example.com