Elementary Swim Lessons or Swim Team! @ BME | Session 3
2017 Elementary Swim Lessons or Swim Team!
(*Replaces Swim Into Kindergarten Program)
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
- Please send participants to school with a swim suit, towel, goggles and a snack.
- Make-ups will not be given for any missed classes.
- Swim class fees do not include admittance to any open swim times.
- During swim classes, parents will be asked to watch from the balcony overlooking the pools rather than on the deck.
- Please talk with your child about this so they know what to expect.
- Please bring hair ties or clips for hair that will hang in the face when wet.
- Please remove street shoes before entering pool area.
Now offering two after school programs for ALL LEVELS of swimmers that will be held simultaneously!
Swim Lessons for those who can’t swim 25 yards continuously. Students will be placed in groups with like skilled swimmers and receive a 30 minute lesson.
Elementary Swim Team (PVE Swim Team, Eagle Swim Team, Boone Meadow Swim Team, Stonegate Swim Team or Union Swim Team) for those who are comfortable swimming 25 yards or more freestyle or one other stroke. (Please note: Participants may be placed in lessons if determined to need lessons. Likewise, when students are ready, they will be moved up to the swim team!) Swim team will practice in the lap pool, with concentration on stroke development and technique. There will be one swim meet between all the elementary swim teams per session!
**ZCS buses pick participants up at school at 2:30pm, arrive at the Zionsville Aquatic Center to change and receive 30 minutes of lessons or coaching and then supervised free play. We will get dressed and have their snack from home while they wait for parent pick up at 4:00pm.
Water temperature is mid 80’s. Changing facilities are available.
|Boone Meadow Elementary|
Jan. 8th - Feb. 5th
(No Session on Jan. 15th)
Time: 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Cost: $100 for 5 Weeks
Questions: Contact Lisa Brown | 317.733.4808 | firstname.lastname@example.org