9 Man Team Camp
|Location||Event Date(s)||Event Status||Grades|
|Brookings, SD||Jun 27, 2017 to Jun 28, 2017||This is a completed event. Please check back later for upcoming event dates and to register online.||9th to 12th|
1st Annual 9 Man Team Camp
- Provide a camp for individuals and team members to improve their fundamentals in the game of football.
- Develop each team in a variety of situations as they compete in a safe and controlled environment.
- Building team camaraderie with a direct focus on disciplined work and positive feedback.
June 27th - 28th
Check-In: 12:00 PM, Day 1
Check-Out: 11:45 AM, Day 3
Individual Rate: $100 | Includes Housing, Meals & Camp T-Shirt
Commuter Rate: $80 | Includes Camp T-Shirt
All Prices Have Included A 8% Sales Tax
Camp Information & Features:
- Camp Store with additional shorts and shirts available.
- Session limited to 12 teams.
- All coaches in attendance with their teams receive complimentary room and board and stay in air-conditioned apartment-style dorms.
- SDSU athletic trainers available before, during, and after each practice.
- Camp Awards include: Team Awards, Hustle Awards, Effort Awards.
- Team competitions filmed for coaches by SDSU Film Staff—each team receives a HUDL link of their competitions and also a DVD if requested.
- SDSU Football meeting rooms also available for coaches to watch film of their competitions as a staff or as a team.
- Staff includes SDSU coaches, current players, and select college coaches.
- We can accommodate campers with special needs. Notify us via e-mail or in writing a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp’s starting date.
- This camp is open to any and all that applicants.
Questions Contact: Camp Director Dan Jackson | (402) 681-8408 | email@example.com
Jackrabbit Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).