IF ABOVE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED- WALK-UPS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT CAMP
2016 SPECIALISTS SHOWCASE
Head Coach Matt Campbell and staff will be joined by selected special teams guest coaches, including Jamie Kohl, former Cyclone Kicker and Kicking / Punting Camp Professional. This camp will include a day of learning fundamentals / technique, tape study, and on-field competition and evaluation.
SPECIAL GUEST COACH: Jamie Kohl - National Kicking, Punting and Snapping Specialist, and Former Cyclone Kicker. Working alongside Jamie will be Retired St. Louis Rams All-Pro / Super Bowl Champion Jeff Wilkins, a 14 year NFL veteran and Iowa State Football Associate Coach and former USC kicker Joe Houston
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th & Up, Fall 2016
TIME: 12:00 PM
COST: $125 | Includes T-Shirt
LOCATION: Iowa State University Football Facilities - Bergstrom Football Complex
- Learn how to make perfect foot-to-ball contact on field goals, punts, and kickoffs.
- Practice kicking under pressure.
- Learn how to find efficient and fluid steps for field goals, punts and kickoffs.
- Learn how to instruct your snapper and holder to work with you as a unit.
- Learn how to increase your foot speed through kicker-specific exercises.
- Athletes will review charts and a high-quality video of their performance to be coached on.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Any special shoes you may use for grass and turf.
- A signed physician’s slip OR a current school physical form needs to be 'uploaded here' or provided at the time of check-in.
BOOSTER STATEMENT: The NCAA prohibits an ISU booster (other than a parent / guardian or close family member) from paying a portion of the camper’s camp fees.
ATTENDANCE STATEMENT: Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
DISCLAIMER: Iowa State Football Camps are not an Iowa State University Camp, but are operated independently. Permission to use ISU Trademarks is granted under agreement by Iowa State University. Iowa State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. veteran. Inquiries can be directed to the Assistant Director of Equal Opportunity and Compliance, 3280 Beardshear Hall, (515) 294-7612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.